Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Love Apps

Another 4 mile run and another 15 minutes of arms/legs.  This time around was way better because I had the help of a free app.  It's called "Daily Arm Workout" if you are interested.  There are 10 exercises, most that use free weights, and each exercise is timed for 30 seconds for a total of 5 minutes.  There is a video demonstrating each exercise which is really nice and you have to option to pause the timer too.  I repeated the sequence twice and then did 5 minutes of leg exercises: lunges with weights, squat jumps, and wall sits.  This time around I worked up a sweat.  I did give my abs a break today because they are super sore...it was all that laughing yesterday!  Tomorrow will probably be a day off of everything to get a little recovery before my 9 miler this weekend.  Yikes...hope I'm ready for it.

Shout out to my awesome roommates who keep me motivated.  Marissa got me off the couch and into the gym for the run and Erin joined me for some of the arm/leg exercises.  Thanks guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment