Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Klines- One Thing I Will Miss

With school drawing to a close in 6 weeks, my time here is becoming limited.  There are still some things I want to do before I leave (like Skyline Drive) but mostly I am excited to be moving somewhere new and for the first time in my life, to a big city. 

One thing I will miss a lot is Klines.  They have the best ice cream/frozen custard I've ever had which says a lot considering my obsession with FC at home.  I have their flavor forecast card and I think every week between now and moving day there is a flavor I just have to have one last time. 

This week I was graced with a new flavor (possibly my new favorite)...brownie batter.  It combines their heavenly chocolate ice cream with brownie chunks.  Seriously, what could be better?  The best part, I tried it on Sunday and Marissa and I went again last night so I've enjoyed this twice.  There was also a bonus double rainbow that was the brightest rainbow I have seen in a long time.  A nice surprise after a dreary rainy day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment